Diane is a fully accredited Cognitive Behavioural and Integrative Therapist with over 3 years experience.
Trained at the College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies in London, she has been professionally trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Integrative Therapy which includes Mindfulness, Compassion and Solution Focused Therapy and other techniques to offer a holistic approach.
She has helped many clients with stress, anxiety, phobias, panic disorder, depression, grief, low self worth, guilt, relationships problems and more.
Her enthusiasm and passion for wellbeing coincides nicely with the work we do at The Nurture Shed and she is looking forward to sharing her knowledge with us.
Diane's upcoming event is on 13th November 2018
To book onto this course, please get in contact below!
* Learn about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
* Who benefits from therapy and why they benefit
* The problems people are facing when it comes to mental health
* Techniques and tips for reducing “mind chatter”
* An opportunity to try a relaxing mindfulness experience
Suited to adults rather than children
Tuesday 13th November 7pm - 8.30pm
£8 per person. Cash only.
Please bring a yoga mat or something similar to lie on and a blanket for the relaxation session.